Friday, January 15, 2010

21 days: the power of intention challenge

Day 1/21= write out your intentions

So I decided to take part of the 21 days: the power of intention challenge. I will be doing this on my blog, everyday, at least I will be trying for everyday. I feel this will be good for me as I am learning to walk, talk, and chew gum in a new way. Whether anyone will see this or not it does not matter, this is all for me. This blog of mine is turning into more of like a daily journal for me, I have never written anything down before now and this feels good to let it out. Being open and not keeping my feelings in but instead learning to let them flow through me and releasing them back into the universe. It feels good.

So here are my intentions for today.

Work
I will be true to myself, my feelings and what I want to do in life for my work. I will be open to see the direction that will be brought to me. I will let go and not control.

Health
I will continue to take care of my body and my soul nourishing it daily with love, affirmations, meditation, walks and being aware in all things.

Spirit
I will spend more time connecting to my source of energy, my walk with God and being centered in him.

Love
I will be patient as I wait for my love Will to move out here. I intent to use this time to further bond with him and connect on a deeper level. I accept this situation.

Relationships
I will grow deeper and be more open in my friendships. I intent to be calm for my girls showing them guidance and love daily.

Creativity
I intend to reconnect with my inner creative well, and no longer hold myself back. I want to work on more creative writing, make my candles and working on some art projects that are floating around in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment