Sunday, January 10, 2010

my encouraging start

I have been blessed with many talents and with the ability to be a bit of a chameleon. My career for the past 16 years had been as a graphic artist. This creative space, and the excitement to do something bigger inspired me to branch into the world of interior design.

My crazy mind is one that can be free flowing, very analytical and technical. I helped flip a couple of homes, and decorated some houses. One day I had some friends discuss their struggles with how clutter was taking over and the stress it would cause in their lives. I thought...this is a natural gift for me and I could help them out. It evolved into offering additional services as a professional organizer.

For years I had the enjoyment of running my own company that specialized in helping people move past the clutter and the struggles it creating in their lives to help find a lifestyle of serenity, balance and beauty. It was the best of both worlds; offering creative solutions for every day struggles with the accumulation of stuff and at the end of it all provide my clients with a new beautiful space that was redesigned. Invigorating!

I have found that there is nothing more exciting and fulfilling than to help someone that is bogged down with depression from too much stuff or attachments...to watching them release it in their mind and become free.

Today...I am still on that journey, focusing more on empowering woman to become whole, dynamic and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment