Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have a lot to share....

hello friends...my name is Jessica and this is my little place in the world where I would like to share, encourage, love and support others that are on a journey of healing and growth. I will be writing about my life, my challenges, my childhood pains and traumas, my adult mistakes, lessons and how I have come full circle in my life and how I have found true happiness. That inner girl has been nurtured and encouraged to move past the pain and thrive.

I will share many stories, my daily life and I hope it will uplift you and encourage you to unpack your emotional bags. Learning how to be open ... and let go has become my lifes mantra. In these simple words I have found so much growth, happiness, inner piece, a lost daugther, and a loving man to share my life with. Life is good but it has been a long and painful journey. The view from the other side is good and safe.

Thank you for listening and may you find your blessings and realize how wonderful you are.

x
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment